UNOC holds its suppliers, vendors and contractors to stringent compliance, anti-corruption, nonconflict, safety and other guidelines in order to stay in good standing.
UNOC expects its suppliers, vendors, and contractors to:
- Comply with laws, rules, and regulations applicable to their business.
- Comply with their contractual obligations and perform their activities balancing economic growth, social development, and environmental protection.
- Avoid any conflict of interest.
- Not offer, pay, directly or indirectly, any bribe or engage in any corrupt practice.
- Promote a safe, secure and healthy workplace.
- Apply continuous efforts to improve safety, security, health and environmental performance and foster appropriate operating practices and training.
- Endeavor to provide positive, productive and supportive work environments.
- Conduct operations and business practices in a manner consistent with the Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
- Declaration, including the elimination of child labor, forced labor, workplace discrimination, and recognition of freedom association.
- UNOC does not charge a fee at any stage of its procurement process (supplier registration, bids submission or other fee). Go to www.unoc.co.ug and click tenders & supply to see the latest business opportunities with UNOC.