The Stanbic Business Incubator invites Applications from Uganda’s Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) and Start-ups to participate in the enterprise development training programme that is aimed at enhancing local MSME’s capacities and promoting business resilience and sustainability.
This call for applications targets sectors in manufacturing, Renewable Energy & Recycling, Consumer Goods, Distribution & Retail, Construction, Building & Concrete Practice, Tourism & Hospitality, Education Services, Fabrication, Electrical Scaffolding & Plumbing, Transport & Logistics, Trade Supplies & Services, Agriculture/Agribusiness.
Applications are welcome from the Central, Western, Northern & Eastern parts of Uganda to participate in this programme.
Why should your Business Enroll for this Programme?
The Stanbic Business Incubator provides an enabling environment for entrepreneurs
through the following programmes:
• Business Development Services and Support.
• Enterprise Development training programme and follow up support interventions.
• Networking events focus group discussion and access to subject matter experts.
• Mentoring and coaching for entrepreneurs after the Enterprise Development Program
• Provision of opportunities for access to markets and finance
How to Apply
Interested SMEs that would like to be trained in this programme can apply through https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/evRKz0 or visit the Stanbic Uganda Website.
For more information please call: 0312226700 or email: email@example.com